If you are having a family member who is allergic to dust and pets who don’t really like the sound as well as the operation of those common vacuum cleaners, then you must be looking in the market for a solution that can help you in these cases. There are, of course, several companies who have launched their specialized vacuum cleaners to serve purposes like this. These vacuum cleaners are automated robots and work on their own. You don’t really have to take or hold it in your hand and move about to every corner of your house to clean dirt. The robot vacuum cleaner operates on its own and cleans dirt without even bothering anybody. The machines are so well designed that they don’t catch anything on its way. Your pets are absolutely safe from these machines and the cleaning procedure of these vacuum cleaners is such that the allergic family member will not get any dust in his or her way. There is a problem though with this kind of products, and the problem is making the choice. There are a number of companies that market their robot vacuums but among them, for us, the best product is none other than the iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies.
Advantages of iRobot Roomba:
The iRobot Roomba 780 vacuum cleaning robot for pets and allergies is very effective in cleaning dirt, dust and pet hair. The product removes almost 98% of total dirt in your house. The whole procedure is done with a simple touch to a button that starts and triggers the operation of the product. The iRobot Roomba uses a unique feature named as iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology. By using this technology, the robotic vacuum cleaner can clean the entire floor, even reaching the tough angels under the bed, sofa or other furniture. The cleaning system is a patented 3 stage cleaning system which works like a dream. The product also has a particular spinning side brush which cleans the wall edges effectively. It also has a series of counter-rotating brushes that act like a broom as well as a dustpan. The vacuum that this robot cleaner uses is the powerful AeroVac Series 2, which is more than just effective while pulling any kind of dirt, debris or hair. The Roomba 780 also uses a brand new and advanced cleaning head that provides an even superior performance about picking up the dirt, dust or pet hair among other things.
The iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology is a pretty advanced allegiance of software and sensors which enables the Roomba to work more effectively while cleaning the rooms. The technology especially ensures that the robot cleaner does the vacuuming and repeats the process for a number of times per unit time. The technology also makes the product to reach places where you can’t easily reach to clean. The sensors help the Roomba to detect obstacles and stairs and prevent it from falling down. It also enables the Roomba to recognize electrical cords and cables and to move around the carpet and curtain fringes with utmost care.
- 1. The superior cliff detecting technology allows the cleaner to detect stairs and prevents it from falling from there. You can control the Roomba with an infrared remote control without even getting up from your bed or sofa.
- 2. You can even program the Roomba for as many as seven cleaning cycles to go around for the upcoming week. With the product you will also get virtual wall lighthouses, which will prevent Roomba from going off-limits. It cleans the edges of the wall and the floor very effectively.
- 3. It can adjust itself in kinds of floors and thus provides you with the optimized cleaning procedure. The battery life of the iRobot Roomba is also very long-lasting. The advanced power management system that is inbuilt in the product helps the Roomba to conserve energy. Once charged, you can use it for literally hundreds of cleaning cycles.
- 1. The dustbin attached to the product is very small. This comes as a real problem as the dustbin gets filled up after a couple of cleaning cycles and you would need to take the product and the clean the dustbin now and then.
- 2. You need to prepare your room and cannot place small objects on the floor and forget about them. Like any other vacuum cleaner, this too will swallow up your jewelries if kept in the floor.
- 3. The filters of the cleaner gets dirty very often and you will need to take them out and clean them before further usage.
- 4. The product needs a lot of maintenance and you need to keep a close eye to prevent stepping on the iRobot Roomba.
- The Roomba uses AeroVac Series II cleaning system.
- The filtration is done by HEPA filters.
- Detects dirt by series II w/persistent Pass Cleaning method.
- It comes with full bin indicator.
- Comes with a remote control.
- The product is manufactured in China.
- The whole package comes with 2 virtual wall lighthouses, extra filter set, extra brush set, flat brush cleaning tool and round brush cleaning tool.
- The weight of the product is 12.9 pounds.
According to customer reviews, the iRobot Roomba is one of the most popular robot vacuum cleaners that is available in the market presently. The price of the product has helped it extensively along with its features to reach the apex in customer ratings. According to online shopping sites like Amazon.com, the iRobot Roomba stays at the very top in the list of robotic vacuum cleaners according to customer reviews.
Overall, the product is a great product as a robot vacuum cleaner. The product is basically ideal for allergy patients. The iRobot Roomba does not make much sound while operating and there is no safety concern about it that you should be thinking about. Other than the general disadvantages, the product is simply the perfect robot vacuum cleaner for you to get today.