The iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning is equipped with everything that is needed to keep a home clean. You can clean your home just at the push of a button in half the price of the top line models. It is specially recommended for the busy people who do not get enough time for regular cleaning. This robot vacuum has a patented three-stage cleaning system, which helps to clean various types of debris like, dust on the hardwood, pet hair, linoleum and thus helps to keep up a clean home.
Pros and cons of iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets
Cleans the house multiple times: Its special technology, which enables Roomba to choose from its different robotic behaviors, more than sixty times in every second. Thus, Roomba can clean your floor more thoroughly by making multiple passes over the floor every second.
- 1. Cleans at every corner of the room: Its advanced technology allows it to clean at every corner of the room, under and around the furniture, the edges of the walls, under the bed and behind the curtains, etc. It avoids the stairs and can even navigate through loose wires.
- 2. Detects dirtier areas by itself: It has the special dirt detecting technology, which has an acoustic sensor to detect the dirtier areas by itself. It even cleans those areas extensively.
- 3. Can clean the house just with the push of a button: The Roomba Vacuum has been designed in such a fashion, that you will just must to push the Clean button to get it started. Then it can do the rest of the job by itself. It will even return to its dock, i.e. the Home Base and recharge between cleanings. Thus, vacuuming has become even more convenient with the Roomba.
- 4. Easy to disassemble: It can be easily disassembled. Thus, you can replace the parts without putting much effort. You can even clean each and every part of the equipment with ease.
- 5. Good for pet hair removal: The pet owners are highly satisfied by its pet hair removing capabilities. It can easily keep up the amount of the pet hair shed, specially during the hair shedding season.
- Even though it does great cleaning, it struggles with certain types of debris like sand, stones or large bits of paper.
- It struggles a bit while cleaning very thick carpets. Thus, you might need to use canister vacuums for deep cleaning purposes.
- It might get stuck while transitioning from hard floors to thick rugs. Some of the customers have faced this problem and thus, you should keep an eye to make sure a successful transition.
Features of iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets
This equipment cleans dirt from all parts of the home by automatically adjusting itself to the different floor surfaces as it is moved around. The three of the main features of this robot vacuum are:
- Three-stage cleaning system: It has a patented three-stage cleaning system. Its spinning side brush, can even clean the wall edges, as the counter-rotating brushes absorbs all sorts of dirt, debris and pet hair from the floor.
- AeroVac Technology: It has a powerful technology, which pulls the hair off the Rumba’s brushes and stores it in the AeroVac bin. The AeroVac Technology works flawlessly to fill the bin evenly, such that, you will need to empty it less often.
- Improved Brush Design: This improved brush design and powerful air flow, make sure to pull off more hair and dirt from Roomba’s brushes and store in the AeroVac bin. Thus, it enables Roomba to clean for a longer period of time and makes it even more efficient.
- Dirt detecting technology: It enables the robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas by itself and then clean those areas spending more time.
- Virtual Wall Technology: This technology creates a virtual wall for the Roomba, so that, it does not go beyond that. Thus, you can keep it in the area in which you want to and out of the ones you do not want it to enter.
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology: It helps the Roomba to clean the rooms more thoroughly, as it reaches out every corner of the room. It can even navigate through the loose wires.
- Cliff detecting technology: This technology enables the equipment to an avoid the staircases by itself. Thus, it does not fall down from the stairs.
Most of its customers are very satisfied with it's after sales service. The equipment comes with a one-year warranty and the battery has a six-months warranty. All the cleaning instructions and the instructions for replacing the parts are given very clearly given. So, if you follow them properly, you will not face any problem handling this robot vacuum. You can get a lot of features at a very good price. So, it is definitely worth trying out.